- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
This cosy, detached one-time coachman's cottage is located on a wooded hillside just one mile from Pentewan beach.
Also within easy driving distance of the shops at Mevagissey, the house is situated close to the owner's property.
With a welcoming, relaxing atmosphere this property is an ideal base for exploring the many attractions of the 'Cornish Riviera'.
Accommodation is composed of two bedrooms - one double and one twin - a fitted kitchen and utility room, a sitting room with woodburner and a conservatory with dining area.
From the cottage, visitors can look out across the beautiful two acre garden or enjoy many of the diverse walking routes close by.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility room. Conservatory/dining room. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric storage heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, shared use of freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in outhouse, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky, video, DVD, stereo/CD, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, stairgate & dining table booster seat on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared use of owner's 2 acre garden with furniture & unfenced pond
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop, pub & restaurant 0.5 miles
- Note: Unfenced pond in garden; children to be supervised at all times.
About the location
St Austell 4 miles; Mevagissey 2 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
The quaint, coastal village of Pentewan is set back from the sandy expanse of Pentewan Beach and boasts a shop and pub, making this a wonderful location for a family day out. Passing through the village is a fascinating coastal path which climbs up the cliffside towards Mevagissey and offers incredible views across the bay toward Devon in the far distance. Good cycle paths also pass close by, whilst the Lost Gardens of Heligan are just a short walk away. Also in the near vicinity is Charlestown harbour - a scenic and historic place to visit. Nearby Mevagissey also offers visitors the chance to see a local fishing village with numerous restaurants serving fresh harbour fish, or alternatively, the Eden Project is just a short drive away.