- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Apartment 1 Llewellan is a lovely ground floor apartment situated close to the town of St Ives just six miles from Penzance in Cornwall.
The apartment can sleep two people in one double bedroom.
Also in the apartment is a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with double sofa bed and electric fire.
Outside is off road parking for one car and a shared enclosed garden with furniture.
Apartment 1 Llewellan is a lovely romantic hideaway perfect for exploring this part of the country.
Note: One well-behaved dog welcome.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with sofa bed and electric fire.
- Electric heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared enclosed garden with lawn and furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome Sorry, no smoking
- Beach, shop and pub 5 mins walk.
About the location
Penzance 6 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
One of Cornwall's prettiest harbour towns, St Ives offers narrow streets, tight-packed cottages nestling around the quayside, the Tate Gallery and Barbara Hepworth museum, fabulous beaches, superb shops, a thriving community of artists, great pubs and restaurants and much more. With its semi Bohemian lifestyle and romantic air, it's easy to see why this is the county's premier holiday resort.