- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
The Shack is a delightful, single storey holiday cottage in Mawgan Porth near Newquay, and enjoys great views.
With three bedrooms, a double, a single and a twin, as well as a family bathroom, this cottage sleeps five people.
There is also a sitting room with dining area and a fitted kitchen with dining area and doors to the patio enjoying uninterrupted views.
There is off road parking for two cars, and an enclosed garden.
With the sea and beach so close by, as well as Newquay's attractions and the coastal path, The Shack is great all year round.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area and door to garden. Sitting room with dining area.
- Electric convector heating with underfloor heating in the bathroom and hallway
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with basic Sky, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private secluded garden with panoramic views and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: This property is not suitable for wheelchairs.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Holywell 6 miles; Perranporth 8.5 miles; Truro 14 miles; Padstow 14 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
With 3 major beaches and the National Surf Centre, Newquay is a water sports paradise! The SW coast path passes in both directions along a stunning coastline of high cliffs, hidden coves and yet more beaches.