- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This is a warm, welcoming stone-built cottage nestled amidst a cobbled terrace that overlooks the Cornish fishing village of Mevagissey.
Decorated to a very high standard and well furnished throughout, this lovely property boasts an open-plan living-area with well-equipped modern fitted kitchen and dining table.
This wonderful cottage is situated in an excellent spot close to local amenities and various activities in the wider region.
This is a great base for people looking to explore the world-renowned Eden Project, Charlestown's Tall Ships or some of the many other fantastic activities on offer in Cornwall.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Modern, fitted kitchen. Spacious open plan sitting room with dining area and central staircase leading to first floor bedrooms.
- Storage heaters in every room, electric fire in living room and heated towel rail in bathroom
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, Wifi, TV/DVD/video player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Loading/unloading outside cottage, parking permit provided for 1 car in public car park 100m from cottage
- Small sitting out area with 2 garden chairs, bench and flower pots and tubs
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2 mins walk
- Note: The walkway to the cottage is via a cobbled pathway, a ramp and 2 steps
- Ensure care is taken
- A car can be driven right to front door if required.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
St. Austell 5.5 miles; Truro 16 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
With winding cobbled streets and a harbour full of boats, Mevagissey is the perfect Cornish fishing village. Leading along the coast in both directions are stunning walks past sandy beaches, high cliffs and hidden coves to explore. The village itself has a good selection of restaurants and pubs whilst the local area is full of excellent holiday activities. The Lost Gardens of Heligan are just a short drive away, the Mevagissey to Fowey ferry runs daily between Easter and September and the harbour at Charlestown is home to a number of Tall Ships. Also nearby is the world famous Eden Project, just 11 miles away, which features fascinating tropical biomes. No matter what the time of year, this lovely area of Cornwall has something for everyone.