- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rose Cottage is a 200 year old, semi-detached fisherman's cottage in the Cornish village of Mevagissey.
This cottage set over the lower ground and ground floor level sleeps six people in three ground floor bedrooms, consisting of two doubles and one twin, as well as a ground floor shower and a lower ground floor bathroom.
The cottage also has a lower ground floor kitchen with dining area and woodburner, which leads to a sitting room.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and an enclosed garden with decked area and sea views.
Rose Cottage is a perfect base for families who wish to explore this part of Cornwall, with both the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Eden Project close by.
Over lower ground and ground floor. Three ground floor bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Lower ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Lower ground floor kitchen with dining area and woodburner with arch to sitting room. External utility.
- Electric central heating with underfloor heating and woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional free and unrestricted roadside parking available 10 mins walk at top of Tregoney Hill
- Enclosed lawned garden with decked area and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: There are steps from the lawned garden up to the decked area
- Note: Off road parking is 4m long, suitable for cars similar size to an Audi A3
- Note: No infants at this property
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 9.00am.
Note: No infants at this property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
St. Austell 5.5 miles; Truro 16 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
The fishing village of Mevagissey offers winding cobbled streets, a picturesque harbour, coastal walks, shops, pubs and restaurants. Close by is the Lost Gardens of Heligan, plus the tall ships at Charlestown are seven miles away. Within driving distance is the Eden Project, the Roseland Peninsula and the city of Truro.