- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
The impressive Grade II listed property has been lovingly renovated to an exceptional standard to create a comfortable and characterful Cornish cottage.
The Old Bank House has accommodation arranged over three floors including six bedrooms, a stylish kitchen with central island and sitting room with an open fire on the first floor.
The beautiful dining room has exquisite parquet flooring, panelled walls and a glazed ceiling overlooked by a balcony which leads from the bedrooms on the second floor.
The house is just 100 yards from the harbour and is very close to all the harbour village of Mevagissey has to offer.
Reverse level accommodation. Over three floors. Six bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor doubles with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor king-size double, 1 x single, 1 x second floor single. Second floor bathroom with corner bath, basin and WC. First floor kitchen. Utility room/WC. First floor dining room. First floor sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric cooker, 2 electric ovens, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs (1 with Sky+), DVD, PlayStation, stereo/CD, WiFi, DVDs/books/games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen ad towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Parking available in public car park, nearest 2 mins walk (cost inc. in rent for 1 car), guests may stop briefly before 10am/after 4pm for loading/unloading outside property
- Paved terraced garden with furniture & BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops/pubs/harbour 100 yards
- Note: Balcony and sash windows on 2nd floor, young children to be supervised
- Note: Due to large stone steps and a fenced drop, access to the garden may be unsuitable for guests with limited mobility, and children should be supervised at all times
- Note: Dog owners are requested to not leave dogs unattended in garden due to layout
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
St. Austell 5.5 miles; Truro 16 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Mevagissey is the archetypal Cornish fishing village, and is a picturesque place with a harbour full of bobbing boats and meandering cobbled streets. The coast has beautiful walks in both directions, gorgeous sandy beaches, cliffs and secluded coves. There is a superb selection of pubs and restaurants, and a ferry runs daily to Fowey in the summer season. Just up the road you'll find the Lost Gardens of Heligan; the fascinating Tall Ships harbour at Charlestown with its shipwreck museum and fish smokery is seven miles distant, and the incredible tropical biospheres of the famous Eden Project are 11 miles away. The beaches and coastline of the Roseland Peninsula are a short drive down the coast and the shops, restaurants and theatre of the cathedral city of Truro are just half an hour's drive away.