- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Thimble Cottage is a delightful white stone cottage based in Mevagissey, Cornwall.
It has two bedrooms: one double and one twin, with a separate family shower room.
Downstairs has an open-plan kitchen and dining area, with a separate sitting room.
Outside has a private courtyard garden with furniture.
Permit parking is available for one car.
Thimble Cottage is a wonderful base for exploring all Cornwall has to offer.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x second floor double and 1 x second floor twin. Double shower room with shower, basin and WC on ground floor. Kitchen/diner. First floor sitting room.
- Electric panel heaters, woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, Smart TV with Netflix, DVD player, a selection of books, games and DVDs and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent and starter pack for log burner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and travel cot available.Courtyard garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub, restaurant and shops less than 2 minute walk, beach and harbour 2 minute
- Please note low beams in the main bedroom
- Note: The log burner is only available from 1st October - 1st June
- Note: Reserved permit parking in Willows Car Park 5 minutes walk away at a cost of £35.00 per week and can be paid on arrival
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £125.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
St. Austell 5.5 miles; Truro 16 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
Mevagissey is a village, fishing port and civil parish in Cornwall, England. The village centre consists of narrow streets housing a variety of local shops, pubs, restaurants and cafés. With the outskirts of the village surrounding the steep slopes and hillsides. Boasting a harbour built on the site of a medieval quay, with a lovely sandy beach nearby.