- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Foxgloves is situated in Upton Cross in Cornwall.
The cottage sleeps six people and has one king-size double bedroom, one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, a bathroom, a fitted kitchen, a dining room with a woodburner and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside, the cottage benefits from off road parking for two cars and a beautiful enclosed garden.
With Cornish beaches, stunning walks and Bodmin Moor all nearby, Foxgloves is a fantastic setting for your family holiday to Cornwall.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with woodburner. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric convector heating with two woodburners
- Belling double electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The cottage is reached via a narrow lane, and therefore is best suited to small to medium sized cars
- Care should be taken at all times
- Note: The arrival time at this property is 4pm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Liskeard 6 miles; Tavistock 15 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
The small Cornish village of Upton Cross was originally home to miners but is now a quiet retreat and situated in beautiful countryside on the edge of Bodmin Moor. Visitors to the area will find a traditional 17th century pub serving food, a general store and a Post Office.