- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tree Tops is cosy cottage set just outside the village of Pensilva in East Cornwall.
With one double bedroom and a bathroom, this cottage can sleep two people, making it an ideal retreat for couples.
There is also a sitting room with dining area and a kitchen.
To the outside is a patio area with seating and ample off-road parking.
Tree Tops is a great base for a romantic getaway, whatever time of year.
One bedroom: 1 x king-size. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area
- Oil fired central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Cot and High Chair available
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- Use of 2 acre private grounds with lake and woodland
- Enclosed garden
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1.8 miles
- Note: The property is single story but does have a few steps from the open plan diner/lounge into the kitchen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Liskeard 5 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
Pensilva is a rural moorland village situated just outside Bodmin Moor. This area of Bodmin Moor is home to many well known landmarks including the rugged Cheesewring Quarry, where granite was taken to build Plymouth’s Devonport Dockyard, and also the remote village of Minions, home of the famous Hurlers stone circles. There is also a host of watersport activities. Pensilva is a great base for those wanting to make the most of Bodmin Moor and the most popular southern towns of Cornwall.