- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Games Room
17 Dartmoor is a detached holiday lodge on the Honicombe Manor Holiday Park near to Gunnislake in Cornwall.
It has four bedrooms (two double and two twins) along with two bathrooms, which makes it suitable for eight people.
Also in the lodge is a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and shared use of the estate grounds and facilities (closed 25th December and 1st January only).
With all of Cornwall to explore, 17 Dartmoor is a fabulous holiday home all year round.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with corner bath,shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi available on-site in leisure areas, selection of DVDs and board games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private rear decked area with furniture
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- Pets welcome
- Sorry,No smoking
- Village shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: A laundry service can be arranged through the main reception at additional cost
- Note: On-site leisure facilities available to guests (closed 25th December and 1st January only)
- Note: No worker or business bookings allowed
Please note: Leisure facilities are closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year's Day. Reception & shop will be closed for the same.
The bar will be open for Christmas Day lunch at 12pm - 3pm (only if pre-booked) - closed from 3pm until 27th and closed New Year's Day.
Note: No worker or business bookings allowed.
Note: Essential work is being carried out to upgrade the Biomass boilers on the site of Honicombe Manor. Although the work is almost complete there may be disruptions to the heating in the changing rooms. The temperature of the pool will remain unaffected and enjoyment of all other site facilities will not be otherwise affected.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tavistock 5 miles; Plymouth 18 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Gunnislake is a little rural village that nestles on the steep banks of the River Tamar, surrounded by dense woods. The village has a choice of pubs and shops, and sits at one end of the pretty Tamar Valley Railway, which operates frequent services to Plymouth along the river bank. Dartmoor is easily explored from this lovely rural location, as are the stunning south and north coast beaches, and the many attractions and amenities of the far west of Cornwall. Tavistock and its regular pannier market, and number of good pubs and restaurants is only five miles away. The tranquil Donkey Sanctuary and National Trust owned Cotehele house and gardens are only a quarter of an hour's drive away, and golfers will relish the chance to enjoy a round at the famous St Mellion's golf club.