- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
59 Valley Lodge is a detached holiday lodge with hot tub on the Honicombe Manor Holiday Park next to the village of Gunnislake, just five miles from Tavistock.
The lodge has one king-size double bedroom, one twin, two singles and two family bathrooms, which makes it suitable for six people.
The rest of the accommodation comprises a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and extensive views.
With a private hot tub, off road parking and shared use of the site facilities (closed 25th December and 1st January only), 59 Valley Lodge is a lovely family holiday home in a fabulous part of the country.
Four ground floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 2 x single. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with patio doors to balcony.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking
- Private patio with hot tub
- Shared use of estate grounds
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Note: On-site leisure facilities include indoor swimming pool (all year round) and outdoor swimming pools (May to September), mini-gym, games room, tennis courts, bar/restaurant and small gift shop at reception selling a range of grocery and alcoholic items
- Shops, pubs and restaurant 1 mile
- Notes: This property is accessed via 23 steps and may not be suitable for the less mobile
- Note: No stag/hen parties or similar
- Note: No worker or business bookings allowed
Please note: Leisure facilities are closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year's Day. Reception & shop will be closed for the same.
The bar will be open for Christmas Day lunch at 12pm - 3pm (only if pre-booked) - closed from 3pm until 27th and closed New Year's Day.
Note: No worker or business bookings allowed.
Note: Essential work is being carried out to upgrade the Biomass boilers on the site of Honicombe Manor. Although the work is almost complete there may be disruptions to the heating in the changing rooms. The temperature of the pool will remain unaffected and enjoyment of all other site facilities will not be otherwise affected.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Tavistock 5 miles; Plymouth 18 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Gunnislake lies on the banks of the River Tamar. It has village pubs and a small selection of shops. The village sits at one end of the scenic Tamar Valley Railway - with regular services to Plymouth.