- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Waterside Cottage is a fantastic, end-terrace cottage in the village of Little Petherick near Padstow in Cornwall.
Set mostly over the ground floor, the cottage offers a first floor double room, reached by a spiral staircase, and a cosy ground floor twin room, both featuring an en-suite bathroom and shower room.
There is also an open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a sitting room.
The conservatory provides a lovely place to sit and read, while outside, an enclosed decked garden with furniture overlooks the Little Petherick Creek and there is off road parking for two cars.
Waterside Cottage truly is a wonderful base for friends and families wishing to explore this wonderful part of Cornwall.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x first floor double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x 2 6 twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Sun Room.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed, decked garden with furniture, lockable gate and private steps to creek
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and Post Office 1 mile
- Beach 3 miles
- Note: Narrow staircase to first floor, unsuitable for the less mobile
- Note: Steps down to creek from decking, children to be supervised
- Note: Private access to creek may be suitable for launching your own boat/kayak etc
- please contact the owner for more details
- Note: No mobile signal.
About the location
Padstow 2.5 miles; Wadebridge 4.5 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
Set in a wooded valley at the head of a tidal creek running up from the Camel River, this tiny hamlet of Cornish stone houses exudes peace and tranquillity. Footpaths lead in all directions - across the fields, over to the next village, down the creek to the river and along the water’s edge to Padstow. A haven for Wildlife and Waterfowl with the sights and sounds of the country, everywhere!