- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Trelydarth is a detached former farmhouse in the Cornish village of Penhallow near to Perranporth.
The cottage sleeps twelve people and has three double bedrooms, three twins, as well as two family bathrooms.
Also in the cottage are a kitchen with a dining area and a two sitting rooms.
Outside is off road parking and a private garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Set in peaceful countryside, but just a short drive to the beach, Trelydarth is a superb family holiday home in Cornwall.
Note: Property does not accept workers bookings
Six bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x ground floor double (one with basin), 1 x twin, 2 x ground floor twin with basin, 1 x room with cot. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and separate WC. Kitchen with dining area. Two sitting rooms (one with electric fire).
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Two Cots and two highchairs Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, Sky & Netflix, DVDs, Nintendo Wii, WiFi, selection of games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Welcome pack with local produce and bread, milk and jam
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Check-in 5pm, check-out 11am
- Note: This property does not accept workers bookings
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Perranporth 2.5 miles; Truro 7 miles; Newquay 8 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
With sandy beaches and fantastic rolling surf, it isn't difficult to see why the little town of Perranporth is so popular amongst watersports enthusiasts. Whether the tide is in or out, visitors can find something to enjoy on the beach - be it walks along the miles of sand or surfing in the impressive waves.