- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Bude 2 miles. These three character cottages are part of a small development of twelve holiday homes in an attractive rural setting near the small village of Poughill, just two miles from the resort of Bude in North Cornwall. These three cottages near Bude are comfortably furnished and each has its own private garden, plus use of the communal grounds, which include a children’s playground and a games room. Set amongst well-kept gardens, courtyards and orchards, and overlooking the lovely Cornish countryside, this group of Bude cottages offers a relaxing holiday complete with shared use of a 40ft indoor heated swimming pool. The local picturesque village of Poughill (which is pronounced “Poffle”) is just a ten minute walk from the cottages; it has won the Best Kept Village award several times and has a number of pretty thatched cottages and a village pub. The dramatic North Cornwall coastline is only two miles away, so guests will have no shortage of activities whilst staying in these Bude cottages, including stunning cliff-top walks along the South West Coast Path, lazing on the long sandy beaches in the Bude area, or surfing at Widemouth Bay. You will be sure of a fun-filled holiday at these superb cottages near Bude.
Dairy Cottage is a semi-detached cottage on a small development of holiday homes just two miles from Bude in Cornwall.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one with bunks and a family bathroom.
It also has an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for one car and a garden with outdoor furniture.
Dairy Cottage benefits from shared use of a swimming pool, a games room and outdoor area making it a lovely holiday cottage on the North Cornwall coast.
Upside down accommodation. Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV/Freeview, 1 x bunk beds. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Shared use of external laundry room (honesty box payment), games room and 40ft indoor heated swimming pool with changing rooms and shower.
- Night storage heaters with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Shared use of laundry room with 3 x washing machines and 2 x tumble dryers (on honesty box basis)
- 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, free WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own pool towels
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private enclosed front courtyard with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of gardens, orchard and children's playground
- Shared use of indoor heated swimming pool (open 7.45am to 9pm, times vary out of peak season)
- Shared games room with table tennis and pool table (open 24 hours)
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: Check-in time is after 4pm
- Note: The onsite WiFi can be very intermittent depending on the weather and how many other people on the site are connected to it
- If signal is weak in cottage there should be a better signal in the leisure building.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tintagel 17 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
On the North coast of Cornwall, close to the border with Devon, Bude is a popular resort, with famous beaches attracting surfers throughout the year. Miles of golden sand await, with rockpools and a seawater swimming pool, as well as a golf course, river, canal and access to the South West Coastal Path. Within easy reach of Bude are the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Tintagel and Crackington Haven.