- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Toadstool is a splendid barn conversion that can be found in the town or Penryn, Cornwall.
The property has one king-size double bedroom, one bathroom, and is suitable to sleep two people.
Within the cottage there is an open-plan sitting room/dining area and a separate kitchen.
There is an enclosed space on the front, which is both private and perfect for the dog.
Toadstool is a quaint and quirky cottage, perfect for a couple or two close friends.
One bedroom: 1 x king. Bathroom with shower, basin, and WC. Kitchen. Dining/sitting room with woodburning stove
- Eco heating, woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV
- Fuel and power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample parking on country lane next to cottage
- Enclosed front garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Post Office and shop 0.5 miles, pub 0.6 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Falmouth 1 mile; Truro 9 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
Penryn is one of the oldest market towns in Cornwall, with lots of historic architecture and heritage surrounding the harbour, it's a quiet and quaint town perfect for all weather trips. It's peaceful and perfect for pubs, taking in amazing views, and exploring the history of Cornwall. Walk along the coastline and take in the sea breeze whilst eating fish and chips and enjoying each other's company.