- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Halfpenny Cottage is a detached cottage set in the village of Harrowbarrow, three miles from Gunnislake in Cornwall.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of two doubles, one of which is on the ground floor and a ground floor twin, as well as two shower rooms.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, a shared, heated swimming pool with covered seating area and changing room, a lawned garden, woodland area and wildlife area.
Halfpenny Cottage is an ideal base for a family who wish to explore the area, as well as relaxing in wonderful surroundings.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor twin. Two shower rooms with shower, basin and WC (one on ground floor). Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one with Freeview), DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden with patio and furniture, woodland area and wildlife garden
- Shared outdoor solar heated swimming pool (40' x 20') with covered seating, changing room and furniture, available last week in May to 2nd week in Sep inclusive
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Pool is shared with owners and their neighbour.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tavistock 5 miles; Plymouth 18 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Gunnislake is a small rural village situated on the banks of the River Tamar, offering pubs and shops. The area is perfect for exploring Dartmoor, the south and north coast beaches and the attractions of Cornwall's far west. The town of Tavistock with its pannier market, pubs and restaurants is close by and there are many attractions nearby, including the fishing village of Calstock, the Donkey Sanctuary and the National Trust owned Cotehele House and Gardens.