- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cob Cottage is a cottage near the market town of St Columb Major just seven miles from Newquay.
The cottage sleeps three people and has one double bedroom, one twin and family shower room.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for one car, and garden with furniture.
Situated near the north Cornish coast, Cob Cottage is a lovely family holiday cottage all year round.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area with woodburner. Utility.
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Garden with gravelled and patio areas, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Open tread spiral staircase, care to be taken.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ST COLUMB MAJOR
Newquay 7 miles; Padstow 9 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
An old and picturesque market town nestled among lush green countryside, just five miles from the North Cornish Coast. The resort attractions of Newquay includes bars, clubs, a zoo, vibrant shops, the National Surfing Centre and fabulous beaches are all just 7 miles away, while 9 miles in the other direction is the sleepy fishing port of Padstow. In between lies a beautiful section of the South West Coast path, winding its way over the clifftops, down to tranquil coves and across some of the region's top beaches.