- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Trevellard Belle is a cosy holiday chalet on the edge of a quiet riverside country park which holds a Gold Award for Conservation, near Saltash, South Cornwall and can sleep five people.
This all ground floor cottage has a double bedroom, a family room with bunk beds and a single bed, a wet room, an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a woodburner and there is a conservatory.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and a shared, lawned garden to the front and a private, rear lawned garden with furniture.
Trevellard Belle is a lovely base for your holiday.
Note: Guests will be charged a £10 refundable deposit for the entrance gate.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double & 1 x twin. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Conservatory (seats 4).
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, on-site coin-operated launderette, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars outside cottage
- Shared lawned garden to front and private lawned garden to rear with furniture
- Shared use of heated outdoor swimming pool (open 27th May - 16th September), tennis, badminton and children's play area with other 24 cottages on-site
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3.5 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a £10 refundable deposit for the entrance gate
- Note: No stag/hen parties or similar
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: Although all ground floor, the property isn't suitable for wheelchair users. Note - This property is in the process of having a full refurbishment and will be accepting bookings from 2022
Note - This property is in the process of having a full refurbishment and will be accepting bookings from 2022.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Plymouth 6 miles; Liskeard 14 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
The town of Saltash boasts the Tamar Bridge, shops and pubs, plus take a boat ride along the River Tamar to the village of Calstock. Only six miles away is Plymouth with it's many attractions, shops, pubs and restaurants. Saltash is an ideal base for exploring this part of Cornwall and Devon.