- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
18 Tamar is a semi detached holiday lodge on the Honicombe Manor Holiday Park near to Gunnislake in Cornwall.
It has three bedrooms (one double and two twins) which with the addition of a family bathroom makes it suitable for six people.
Also in the lodge is a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room, both on the first floor to make use of the beautiful views.
Outside the cottage is off road parking and shared use of the estate grounds and facilities.
With so much to do on site and with all of Cornwall to explore, 18 Tamar is a fabulous holiday home all year round.
Upside down accommodation. Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin, and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Large, first floor open plan living area with country-style kitchen, dining area, sitting area with sofa bed, study space and patio doors to south-facing balcony with views over the Tamar Valley.
- Electric central heating throughout - with remote control
- Washer/dryer Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Blu-ray/DVD player, CD & Radio HiFi, Free in-lodge Broadband / WiFi, large selection of books, games, guidebooks and DVDs
- All power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and bathroom towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Shared use of on-site leisure club at Honicombe Park (closed 25th December and 1st January only) including indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool (May - Sep inclusive), sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts
- Full family (2 adults and up to 4 children) leisure passes provided for China Fleet Country Club (CFCC) at Saltash providing access to swimming pool, relaxation area (sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi), badminton, tennis, squash and fitness suite, with 10% discount off restaurant prices and some Spa treatments
- An excellent way to escape crowds and wet weather
- For additional adults or children in your party, a charge is made
- Sample charge at CFCC for swimming: £6.00 pp per day and for wider use of facilities: £10.50 pp per day including sauna and aqua-suite
- Ample off road parking
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub on-site
- If you are looking to start your Xmas or New Year Holiday on a Friday, please call the office so we can discuss prices
- Please note the owner does decorate the property for Christmas.This property does not accept worker bookings.
No worker bookings allowed.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tavistock 5 miles; Plymouth 18 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
The village of Gunnislake lies on the banks of the River Tamar. It has village pubs and a small selection of shops. The area is perfect for exploring Dartmoor, the south and north coast beaches and the attractions of Cornwall's far west.