- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Adjoining an original mill house in the peaceful Cornish village of St Keyne, this charming, stone built cottage is just three miles from Liskeard.
Offering cosy, comfortable accommodation for two, this property provides a well-equipped kitchen, an open-plan living area and a pretty private patio.
With so much to see and do in the surrounding area, this property is ideally located in easy driving distance of all the region's major attractions.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Towel rail heater in bathroom
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, video, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed garden area for dogs
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (sorry no cats)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop/Post Office and pub 3 miles (Liskeard or Duloe)
- Please note that WiFi is available on site but not in the property itself
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
- Note: Property accessed via 4 descending steps, with handrail.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Liskeard 3 miles; Looe 5 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Situated in the main valley leading to the Looe coast is the sleepy village of St Keyne. Set amidst rolling meadows and wooded valleys, this area is an excellent spot for walkers and wildlife enthusiasts. The south coast is nearby and offers lovely sandy beaches and coastal walks whilst the local fishing towns of Looe and Polperro are both within a 20 minute drive. The cathedral city of Truro is just a short distance away, as are numerous impressive country houses and gardens. The world famous Eden Project is also within easy reach, ensuring that all visitors to this lovely region have something to see and do.