- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Honey Bee Cottage is a single storey cottage in a small group on a smallholding near Bradworthy.
The cottage has a king-size four poster double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Outside is off road parking for one car, a private garden and shared use of yet more gardens and a dog-walking field.
Honey Bee Cottage makes a lovely romantic base for couples to enjoy the wonderful Devon coastline.
All ground floor. One bedroom: 1 x four poster king-size double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner-effect electric fire. Shared utility.
- Night storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Tumble dryer and freezer in shared utility
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Secure bike storage in exterior barn
- Private, enclosed front lawned garden with furniture, use of shared gardens and dog exercise field
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Adults only, no children including infants
- Note: This property is not suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and not left alone in the cottage
- Note: Check-in at this property is 4pm.
Note: Adults only, no children including infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Bude 10 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Bradworthy is a large Devon village with a selection of shops and a pub, surrounded by wonderful Devon countryside. Close to Bradworthy are the Tamar lakes for fishing and watersports, the beaches of Bude for family fun or surfing, and the South West Coastal Path for taking in the wonderful scenery and fresh sea air.