- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Brexworthy Farm Cottages
Bradworthy 2.5 miles, Bude 7 miles. These five cosy, character cottages are in an attractive courtyard setting on a working smallholding near the picturesque village of Bradworthy. Lying on grassy meadow uplands overlooking the beautiful 81 acre Upper Tamar Lake, these Devon cottages offer a peaceful retreat for couples amidst rolling countryside, with the chance to sample Devon farming life, as the owners keep rare breeds of sheep, alpacas and free range chickens, plus guests have the opportunity to see the new born lambs in February on request. These Devon cottages have been beautifully restored from old farm buildings and are furnished in a traditional, rustic style to provide charming holiday homes with plenty of character. Positioned around the farmhouse, each Devon cottage has its own garden area and use of a communal courtyard garden full of flowers and shrubs. From here there is access to a dog walking field and plenty of countryside walks with wonderful views of the lake. The local village of Bradworthy has plenty of interesting small grocery shops and pubs set around the traditional village square. The dramatic North Cornwall coastline is only 10 minutes in the car, where there are stunning cliff-top walks along the South West Coast Path, some pretty fishing villages to explore such as Clovelly and Appledore and long sandy, dog-friendly beaches in the Bude area, with Bude itself offering great beaches, superb surfing and a variety of amenities. You will be sure of a huge welcome at these friendly Devon cottages.
Jenny Wren is a single-storey barn conversion located near Bradworthy in Devon.
With one super king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower room, this cottage can sleep two people.
The cottage also includes an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for one car, a private garden and shared use of further gardens and a dog-walking field.
Jenny Wren provides a romantic, cosy base for guests looking to discover beautiful Devon.
All ground floor with large internal steps. One super king-size double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Shared utility.
- Night storage heaters with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer in utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, DAB radio, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Secure bike storage in exterior barn
- Private enclosed garden with furniture, use of shared gardens and dog exercise field
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Adults only, no children including infants
- Note: This property is not suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and not left alone in the cottage.Note: Check-in at this property is 4pm
- Note: There is a large internal step between the bedroom and bathroom, and the dining area and kitchen.
Note: Adults only, no children including infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Bude 10 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Bradworthy is a large Devon village with a selection of shops and a pub, surrounded by wonderful Devon countryside. Close to Bradworthy are the Tamar lakes for fishing and watersports, the beaches of Bude for family fun or surfing, and the South West Coastal Path for taking in the wonderful scenery and fresh sea air.