- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Chy Lowen is an end-terrace cottage situated on a traffic-free street in the village of St Merryn, near Padstow in Cornwall.
This cottage sleeps five people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one single, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with a double sofa bed and a dining area.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, a shed for bike/board storage and an enclosed lawned garden with furniture.
Chy Lowen is an ideal base for a couple or small family with a golf course, sandy beaches and seaside resorts all within reach.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with sofa bed and dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars in a communal parking area with no designated spaces
- Shed for bike/board storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Padstow 2 miles; Wadebridge 10.5 miles; Newquay 11 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
The village of St Merryn offers two pubs, three restaurants, a Chinese takeaway, a chip shop, mini-markets and a Post Office, and the popular town of Newquay is eleven miles down the road, boasting three beaches, watersports, a zoo, a sea life centre, shops, pubs and restaurants.