- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A mere four miles from the town of Launceston, the charming village of Egloskerry is home to this charming, single storey lodge.
With just the one double bedroom, this little cottage makes the ideal spot for a romantic getaway.
Fronting a minor country road, the lodge is well positioned for local amenities and with so many walking and cycling opportunities nearby visitors don't have to look far beyond the front door for something to do.
This is a great, well-appointed property which would make a good base whilst exploring all that Cornwall has to offer.
All ground floor.
One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Contemporary open plan living area with well-equipped fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric storage and panel heaters
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, combi LCD TV/DVD with Freeview, radio/CD player, small selection of DVDs/games/books
- Local maps and cycling/walking guides available
- Broadband available via cable (not WiFi)
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Walled patio garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Gravelled area with furniture and stunning views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 4 miles, pubs 3 miles
- Note: The owner provides fresh flowers and a bottle of wine for all new arrivals.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Launceston 4 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Nestled in the beautiful green meadows of the upper Tamar Valley, the pretty village of Egloskerry is just four miles west of Launceston and offers peaceful, relaxing accommodation. This is a great location for anyone seeking the solitude of the countryside as the whole area is packed with walks down winding woodland lanes and lush wooded valleys. The Roadford reservoir offers great fishing, sailing and water sport opportunities whilst nearby, Tamar Otter Park and the golf course increase the range of entertainment on offer. The town of Launceston is not only host to shops, pubs and restaurants but it also boasts a ruined Norman castle and a great steam railway. With so much to do, visitors of all ages will be spoilt for choice.