- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Avalenn Cottage is a terraced cottage in the Cornish town of Wadebridge.
Set over three levels, the cottage sleeps four people and has two lower ground floor bedrooms, a ground floor bathroom and a first floor, split-level living area with a kitchen overlooking a sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for one car and a small lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Just a short walk from the town centre, and just six miles from Padstow and the coast, Avalenn Cottage is a lovely family holiday home in the centre of Cornwall.
Two lower ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor open plan split-level living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire and balcony.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven with gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed rear garden with lawned area
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Due to the steps down to access and throughout the property, this property is not suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: Bikes are available for use during your stay and are free of charge
- Please ensure any punctures are repaired and the bikes are left at the property in the condition you found them in.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Padstow 9 miles; Newquay 16 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Perfectly placed alongside the ebb and flow of the River Camel, the bustling market town of Wadebridge is an ideal location for exploring the natural beauty of North Cornwall. With an array of excellent shops, pubs and restaurants, all offering a personal and friendly service, this lovely little town is host to North Cornwall's only cinema. Surrounding the village is a network of local footpaths, amazing gardens and stately homes, all ready to explore. Passing through the town and providing 17 miles of traffic free walking, horse riding and cycling opportunities is the Camel Trail which follows the course of the river. The famed Cornish coast is within five miles and boasts a huge selection of long, sandy beaches, rocky coves and towering cliffs.