- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Station Flat is a quirky holiday flat, situated above the ticket office at Benny Halt alongside the Lappa Valley Steam Railway, just outside the village of St Newlyn East, near Newquay in Cornwall and can sleep four people.
This first floor apartment has a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a shower room and an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
Outside there is off road parking for one car, shared lawned garden with picnic benches and a pond and use of the on-site facilities.
The Station Flat is a lovely place to spend your holiday in Cornwall.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared lawned garden with picnic benches and pond
- Free use of on-site facilities available during normal opening hours from end of March to end of October
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: There are safety measures in place to ensure children can't easily wander out of the apartment unaccompanied, however be aware that steam trains are very close by and so is an unfenced pond
- Note: Property accessed via 20 external steps
- Note: Due to the location near the miniature railway, there will be some associated noise from 8am
- Note: Although the other facilities on-site are closed, the miniature steam trains do run on certain dates in December
- This is available at an additional cost and need to be booked in advance of your stay
- Please contact the owner for more details
- We now make a charge of £20 per dog
About the location
ST NEWLYN EAST
Newquay 5 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Set amidst open fields and winding hedgerows, the North Cornwall village of St Newlyn East offers a peaceful and relaxing alternative to the bustling, vibrant town of Newquay - situated under five miles away. The perfect starting point for a number of walks through picturesque countryside, this lovely town is centrally located for a variety of excellent attractions including many stately homes and gardens, model railways, theme parks, fishing villages and harbours - not to mention some of the UK's best surfing beaches. For a livelier nightlife, visitors will enjoy the various clubs and pubs in nearby Newquay, though also of interest in the town are the impressive Zoo and Sea Life Centre. Also within easy driving distance is the cathedral city of Truro and the magnificent Eden Project.