- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Steppes Farm Holiday Cottages
A group of three individual holiday cottages set in 20 acres of farmland in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in North Cornwall. The cottages are situated in the small hamlet of Advent on the edge of Bodmin Moor, yet they are just three miles from the market town of Camelford and five miles from the stunning North Cornwall coastline and the historic villages of Tintagel and Boscastle. Whether you are looking for contemporary, traditional or simply a luxurious romantic cottage for two, all tastes are catered for at Steppes Farm. Each cottage is individually styled and features a solid fuel stove making them ideal for all year round holidays and special breaks. A popular feature is the spa area which is available to guests and includes a hot tub and sauna, ideal after a day walking on the moor or along the stunning coastal path. The owners operate a diary system which is kept in the Information centre - just pop down the time you wish to use the facilities and this ensures your private use. Pony riding can be arranged from the farm which will suit all ages and abilities. You are most welcome to bring your own horse, bike or boat, and stabling and storage will be arranged. For children of all ages, there are plenty of farm animals just waiting to be made friends with, and at certain times of the year you can even help with feeding the lambs. Walking around the farm footpaths is always a pleasure with the banks full of wild flowers in the spring. For the sports enthusiasts, golf, fishing, sailing and cycling are all available close by, whilst for walkers, the outstanding Rough Tor, one of the two highest points in Cornwall, with the finest views in the county, is very close by. With some of Cornwall's finest beaches and fishing villages all within easy access, along with the county's major tourist attractions, these wonderful cottages provide the perfect base for a holiday, whatever time of year you choose to visit.
Goose Cottage is a superb barn conversion on a working farm near to Camelford in Cornwall.
The sleeps four people and has a double bedroom a twin room and a shower room.
the rest of the accommodation is made up of a kitchen and a sitting room with a solid fuel stove.
Outside is off road parking and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture and shared use of a hot tub and a sauna.
Perfect for discovering the North Cornwall countryside and coastline, Goose Cottage is a holiday cottage that will live long in the memory.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with chromatherapy rainfall shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with solid fuel stove.
- Oil central heating with solid fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed garden with lawn, patio, furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of hot tub and sauna
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Cottage has its own spring water supply, which is regularly tested
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: For bookings of 14 nights duration or longer, the owner requires a Good Housekeeping bond of £100 to be paid 2 weeks prior to arrival, this should be arranged directly with the owner and does not apply to returning customers
- Note: From 30th October 2020 to 26th March 2021 (excluding Christmas and New Year bookings) there is a charge of £75.00 per week for use of the Spa facilities, for shorter breaks or where less usage is required, the charge is £25.00 each time you book the facilities, charges are payable during your stay, at the time of request, and please note that we do not have card payment facilities
Note: From 30th October 2020 to 26th March 2021 (excluding Christmas and New Year bookings) there is a charge of £75.00 per week for use of the Spa facilities. For shorter breaks or where less usage is required, the charge is £25.00 each time you book the facilities.
Charges are payable during your stay, at the time of request. Please note that we do not have card payment facilities
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Bodmin 8 miles; Tintagel 6 miles; Padstow 17 Miles; Bude 17 miles; Newquay 26 miles; Truro 35 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Camelford is a bustling market town in Cornwall. From here it is easy to discover the many sandy coves, coastal landscapes, tiny villages, quaint pubs and yummy tea rooms which dot the region, along with renowned attractions such as The Eden Project.