- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Set in a peaceful hillside above the old London to Penzance coaching road is this beautifully renovated barn conversion.
Offering high-quality accommodation for up to four people, the property is just ten miles from the surfing town of Newquay.
With spacious rooms, this holiday home is a great base from which to explore the rest of this fantastic region.
The building itself offers an air of modern sophistication whilst still maintaining original character features including high cathedral ceilings and a wood-burning stove.
Outside there is a small garden with patio furniture and a barbecue ideal for alfresco dining.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower attachment, basin and WC. Open plan living area with modern, fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Starter pack of fuel for woodburning stove inc. in rent October - April, available to purchase locally at other times
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars (3 shallow steps above garden)
- Enclosed decked garden with step down onto patio with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pubs 1.5 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
St Dennis 3 miles; St. Austell 6 miles; Newquay 7 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Situated at the Western end of Goss Moor and just seven miles from the excellent surfing on offer at Newquay is the peaceful village of Indian Queens. Located on the edge of China Clay Country, this area is still home to the remains of a thriving industry spread over several miles. This quiet, rural setting is an ideal spot for walkers, cyclists and birdwatchers and with fantastic surfing opportunities available in nearby Newquay, this wonderful village has something to suit every taste and budget.