- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Just one mile from Roche is this charming cottage which has been superbly renovated from a nineteenth century china clay drying kiln.
This grade two-listed property is one of five holiday homes in the building â€“ all of which are peppered with subtle reminders of the construction's â€˜china clay' heritage.
With swings for visiting children, this idyllic setting is also set on the banks of a small stream, which runs by the back door.
With so much to do in the local area, everyone is bound to find something they enjoy.
Whether you're coming with family, or friends, Riverside makes a great base for people looking to explore Cornwall.
Split-level ground floor accommodation.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin (all upper ground floor). Upper ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Superb upper ground floor fitted kitchen with dining area. Spacious lower ground floor sitting room with flame-effect electric stove and doors to patio overlooking courtyard.
- Electric convector heaters in every room with electric stove in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, TV, DVD player
- Shared use of washing machine, dryer and freezer in communal laundry area
- First Â£20 of electricity inc. in rent, extra electricity cards available from reception
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private use of an area of patio with shared use of gravelled inner courtyard with garden furniture and children's swings
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Please note: Unfenced stream on site, children must be supervised at all times
- Please note: There is limited access to wifi in the laundry area where there is a seated area for guests use.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lanivet 3 miles; Bodmin 6 miles; Wadebridge 9 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
The little village of Roche is only six miles from Bodmin and easily accessible by the A30, making it a fantastic holiday location for anyone looking to explore the wider area of Cornwall. With its selection of shops and pubs, this quaint settlement is primarily involved in agriculture leaving a picturesque patchwork of lush, gently undulating fields. Just a thirty minute drive away is the ruggedly beautiful north Cornish coast, with rocky caves, high cliffs and excellent surfing beaches. Newquay, with its new Fistral Beach surf centre, is also nearby, along with the fishing village of Padstow. With its narrow, winding streets, charming harbour and renowned restaurants, this small town certainly merits a visit. The spectacular Eden project is also close by, with biomes full of tropical plants.