- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Truthwall Farm is a wonderfully presented renovated farmhouse situated on the outskirts of St Just in Cornwall.
Hosting three bedrooms including a king-size with a walk-in wardrobe, a double and a 3-foot bunk room, along with a bathroom and a ground-floor shower room, this property can sleep up to six guests.
There is a kitchen/diner with range cooker, a utility room, a sitting room with a woodburning stove and a second sitting room.
Outside there is a garden with lawned area, patio, and decking with a hot tub and seating, as well as off-road parking for three cars.
Truthwall Farm is a beautiful property offering lovely accommodation on this southern area of Cornwall.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 4’6” double, 1 x bunk room. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground-floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Second sitting room
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, range cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer, fridge, Smart TV, TV, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, stairgate and highchair available
- Starter pack of logs provided
- Welcome pack provided
- Off-road parking for three cars
- Garden with lawn, patio and decking with hot tub and seating
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop within 0.7 miles, pub within 0.2 miles
Note: The Hot Tub will be removed from Truthwall Farm at the end of 2021. The Hot Tub wont be in place for any bookings commencing after this date.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Penzance 7.2 miles; St Ives 12.9 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
St Just is a wonderful town found in the south-west of Cornwall near Cape Cornwall, the most westerly point. It is the closest town to the popular attraction of Land's End and is situated on the edge of the moors while being close to the lovely north coast. Hosting several pubs and shops it's a delightful spot to enjoy a wonderful holiday, offering gorgeous coastal walks and beach days for you and your loved ones.