- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Pendrea Cottage is an old, Gamekeepers cottage situated in the village of Gulval near Penzance.
Hosting one double bedroom and a shower room, this cottage can sleep two guests.
There is also a sitting room, kitchen and dining area.
To the outside and the front is a lawned garden and off-road parking for one car, whilst to the rear is a patio with seating and barbecue.
Pendrea Cottage is an attractive cottage for a family retreat to this popular part of Cornwall.
All-ground-floor. One bedroom: 1 x double. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining area. Sitting room with sofa bed
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and Halogen hob, combination oven/microwave, fridge, ice maker, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Sky Q, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair provided
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Car/bike/surfboard storage in the garage if required
- Front lawned garden and rear flagstone patio with seating
- One well-behaved dog allowed
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.5 miles, pub 0.6 miles
- Beach 5 minute walk away
- Please note: Guests can arrange travel to and from Newquay Airport prior to arrival with the owners for an additional charge
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Penzance 1.5 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
Gulval is a village and parish close to the sea near Penzance and the Land's End Peninsula, with a beautiful parish church and a history dating back to before the Normans. Other features in the village include the 1910 granite drinking fountain in the centre of the square and the Coldstreamer Inn, allegedly one of the oldest.