- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Safe Haven is a well-presented, terraced cottage in the centre of the quiet village of Tywardreath in south Cornwall and can sleep four people in two bedrooms.
The cottage has a king-size double bedroom, a single bedroom with an additional pull-out bed, a bathroom, a kitchen with a dining area with woodburner and a sitting room.
There is roadside parking outside the cottage and an enclosed, rear garden with lawned area, furniture and BBQ as well as a small front garden with sitting area.
Safe Haven is a wonderful base for your holiday in Cornwall.
Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x king-size double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and woodburner. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, MP3 dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Roadside parking outside cottage
- External lockable storage for bikes
- Enclosed garden with lawned area, furniture and BBQ
- Small front sitting area
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: There are 7 external steep steps leading to the garden, care should be taken
- Note: Internal steps are steep, children should be supervised
About the location
Fowey 3.3 miles; St Austell 6.3 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
Tywardreath is a village in Cornwall, surrounded by the beautiful landscapes and rugged coastline which inspired the literature of Daphne du Maurier. In fact, the village name means The House on the Strand, and it appeared in her novel ofthat name. The worldfamous Eden Project is 3 miles away, the beach at Par Sands is around a mile away, and the coastal town of Fowey is a lovely afternoon out.