- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Mermaid Cottage is a cosy end terraced cottage just a moment's stroll from the beach, opposite the art gallery in Newlyn.
There are two double bedrooms, and a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
The fitted kitchen has a breakfast area, while the sitting room has an electric fire and leads to the dining room.
Outside is a small enclosed courtyard, and parking is available in the public car park 100 yards away.
With St Michael's Mount and Newlyn on the doorstep, and the rest of the area within easy reach, Mermaid Cottage makes a wonderful Cornish base.
Over two floors: Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Dining room. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Night storage heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV, DVD, radio, CD player, books/DVDs/games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Unrestricted parking outside property Oct-Apr (May-Sep, 6pm-9am only)
- Seven free parking spaces 60 yards away on first come, first served basis, at end of terrace on the sea front
- Pay and display public car park 100 yards away charged by the hour, or £5 per day
- Private enclosed courtyard with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Check in time 4pm.
About the location
Penzance 1 mile.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Newlyn in Cornwall is a fishing port whose buildings cluster around the harbour, and two quays full of boats. There are amenities in the village including a shop and a pub, and the beauty of Cornwall is evident all around this area. The coastal path runs nearby and walkers will enjoy spotting the flora and fauna on land, and perhaps even glimpsing basking sharks and grey seals in the waters. Head to the beaches for excellent surfing, or participate in the many water sports which are on offer in this lovely holiday destination.