- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Log Cabin is a lovely, cosy little holiday lodge in the hamlet of Bushton, near Royal Wootton Bassett, in Wiltshire.
The lodge is set in solely on the ground floor in the grounds of the owner's stables, and has one bedroom with a king-size bed and en-suite shower room.
There is also an open plan living space with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with double doors opening onto the patio.
The patio is for your private use only, where you can sit and dine, enjoy a barbecue, or watch the horses in the stables.
There is lots to see and do nearby, making The Log Cabin a charming couple's retreat.
Note: One well-behaved dog welcome at an additional charge of £10.00.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom (zip link can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Air to air central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Patio with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome (please note that your dog is not to be left unattended at anytime in this property)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: This property is not suitable for guests with limited mobility
- Note: No children
- Note: Ponies, ducks and chickens reside nearby and so there may be some occasional associated noise
- Note: Push bikes can't be left inside the property
- An outdoor undercover area is available; please bring own chain to secure bikes
- Note: Coast is less than an hour's drive away
- Note: £10 charge per pet applies.
Note: No children.
Note: This property was previously called The Chalet.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ROYAL WOOTTON BASSETT
Swindon 6.7 miles; Malmesbury 10.7 miles; Bath 31 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Situated at the southern end of the Cotswold Hills, in rural northern Wiltshire and close to the border with Gloucestershire, the friendly market town of Royal Wootton Bassett can be found. The town is close to the historic Lydiard Park, Bowood and Longleat, with the ancient sites of Avebury and Stonehenge nearby. This area really makes an interesting touring centre at any time of the year.