- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Broadband / WiFi
The Nook is a comfortable, ground floor lodge set on-site, next to the owner's stables in the grounds of their home near Wootton Bassett.
With one king-size double bedroom with en-suite, the property can sleep two adults only.
There's also an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area, while outside is a seating area with furniture and BBQ, along with off road parking for one car.
The Nook provides a lovely place for couples to enjoy this rich and vibrant area, with many things to see and do nearby.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Central heating from air source hear pump
- Electric mini-oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Patio with furniture and BBQ
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome (please note that your dog is not to be left unattended at anytime in this property)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: This property is not suitable for guests with limited mobility
- Note: No children
- Note: Ponies, ducks and chickens reside nearby and so there may be some occasional associated noise
- Note: Push bikes can't be left inside the property
- An outdoor undercover area is available; please bring own chain to secure bikes
- Note: Coast is less than an hour's drive away
- Note: £10 charge per pet applies
Note: No children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ROYAL WOOTTON BASSETT
Swindon 6.7 miles; Malmesbury 10.7 miles; Bath 31 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Situated at the southern end of the Cotswold Hills, in rural northern Wiltshire and close to the border with Gloucestershire, the friendly market town of Royal Wootton Bassett can be found. The town is close to the historic Lydiard Park, Bowood and Longleat, with the ancient sites of Avebury and Stonehenge nearby. This area really makes an interesting touring centre at any time of the year.