- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Breach Cottage is a charming single-storey, timber-clad and beamed barn conversion, set within the grounds of the owner's cottage, in the picturesque village of Urchfont, near Devizes, in Wiltshire and can sleep four people.
This all ground floor cottage has a double bedroom, a single bedroom with a pull-out stacker bed, a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with an electric fire.
Outside there is off road parking for one car, undercover bike storage, a patio with furniture and shared use of the lawned area.
Breach Cottage is a wonderful cottage base.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Electric storage radiators and freestanding electric oil-filled heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, shared use of tumble dryer in adjacent barn, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Undercover bike storage
- Patio with furniture
- Shared use of lawned area
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Mobile signal can be intermittent
- Note: Dogs to be kept on a lead outdoors as the owner has a dog.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Devizes 5 miles.
Wiltshire is a county offering cultural richness, historical sites, friendly people and attractions for all the family. A holiday in Wiltshire really does have something to suit everyone at any time of year.
The village of Urchfont in Wiltshire is situated six miles from the historic market town of Devizes. The village has a pond, well-stocked community run shop and a pub serving real ales, as well as an annual scarecrow festival. Within driving distance is Stonehenge, Avebury and the Vale of Pewsey.