- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
The Pottery is a single-storey, detached cottage in the Wiltshire village of Urchfont near Devizes.
This cottage sleeps two people in one double bedroom.
The cottage also has a shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is off road parking for one car, a private patio with furniture and a shared lawned area.
The Pottery is an ideal base for a couple who wish to explore Wiltshire, Stonehenge and pretty villages and towns.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric wall convector heater and storage radiator
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer by arrangement with owner, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Undercover bike storage
- Patio with furniture, shared lawned area
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Mobile phone signal is intermittent.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Devizes 5 miles.
Wiltshire is a county offering cultural richness, historical sites, friendly people and attractions for all the family. A holiday in Wiltshire really does have something to suit everyone at any time of year.
The village of Urchfont in Wiltshire is situated six miles from the historic market town of Devizes. The village has a pond, well-stocked community run shop and a pub serving real ales, as well as an annual scarecrow festival. Within driving distance is Stonehenge, Avebury and the Vale of Pewsey.