- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
The Mallard Studio is a superb semi-detached, stone-built studio cottage situated in the village of Hinton near Bath.
This cottage sleeps two people and has an open plan studio layout with a king-size bed, kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire in one room, along with a separate shower room in another.
Outside there's a small front patio with furniture overlooking a duck pond and off road parking for one car.
The Mallard Studio is an ideal romantic retreat with plenty of places to visit within reach.
All ground floor. Open plan studio accommodation with double bed, kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Shared on-site games room with full-size snooker table and table tennis.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lockable bike storage on request
- Front patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Unfenced duck pond immediately in front of property
- Note: Babes-in-arms only.
Note: Babes-in-arms only.
About the location
Bath 11.5 miles; Bristol 15.5 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
The pretty village of Hinton is situated in the south Gloucestershire countryside, and offers a traditional village pub serving excellent food and real ale. Many lovely walks and cycle routes can be enjoyed from the village, with the Cotswold Way and Monarch's Way running close by. Nearby is the thriving village of Pucklechurch which has a Grade I listed church, bakery, shop and Post Office. Also National Trust properties, Bristol and Bath are within reach.