- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Oolitic Springs is a ground floor apartment in the small village of Dundry in Somerset, close to the city of Bristol.
The apartment has one double bedroom with an ensuite and one twin bedroom, also with an ensuite, making it suitable for four people.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting room.
Outside the property is off road parking for two cars and a patio area.
Within easy driving distance of both Bath and Bristol as well as fabulous countryside all around, Oolitic Springs is a fabulous apartment at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite double shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with basic Sky, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: This property does not accept children of 9 years and under
- Note: There are 3 steps leading to the decking to access the cottage
- Note: Free-range eggs from the owners chickens are usually available at no extra charge
- Note: As the property is relatively close to Bristol Airport, some associated noise maybe heard
- Note: Property is not suitable for Wheelchair access.
Note: This property does not accept children of 9 years and under.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bristol 6 miles; Bath 15 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
The hamlet of Dundry in Somerset overlooks the city of Bristol and the Chew Valley Lake/Mendips and is within easy reach of Bath. Dundry has a two pubs with restaurants, and is ideally placed for enjoying the walks, cycle trails and scenery of this area. The city of Bristol is world renowned as a port and has a wide range of museums. Slightly further afield is the Roman city of Bath which is home to the Roman Baths and the Botanical Gardens.