- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hillside Cottage is a first floor apartment above the owners' home on the edge of Peasedown, six miles from Bath.
There is a double bedroom, a shower room, a kitchen with dining table and a sitting room.
The sitting room has a sofa bed suitable for a child, as well as two massage chairs, perfect for tired muscles after a day spent exploring.
Outside is off road parking for one car, and there is a private garden with a lawn, shared with two friendly free-range bantams.
Hillside Cottage is a cosy couples' base for Bath and beyond.
Note: Steep steps to the approach of the property, therefore making it unsuitable for those with mobility problems.
Note: This property sleeps two adults and one child.
All first floor one double bedroom with TV Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Sitting room with sofa bed, Fitted kitchen with small dining area. Sitting room with sofa bed.
- All first floor one double bedroom with TV Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Sitting room with sofa bed, Fitted kitchen with small dining area
- Sitting room with sofa bed
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed front garden with lawn and furniture
- Sorry, no smoking
- Two small to medium sized well-behaved dogs allowed
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Steep steps to the approach of the property, therefore making it unsuitable for those with mobility problems, for mobile babies and toddlers under 4yo
- Note: This property sleeps 3 people (1 double room & 1 sofa bed)
- Please note: The property allows two small to medium sized well-behaved dogs
Please note: from 26 July 2019, this property will allow two small to medium sized well-behaved dogs.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
PEASEDOWN ST JOHN
Bath 6.3 miles.
Somerset offers 3 areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty - the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills. Lose yourself in the glory of nature, take a ride on a steam train, visit a traditional farmers' market or explore your mystical side at Glastonbury.
Peasedown is a large village in Somerset, 6 miles south of Bath. Peadedown has a selection of shops and pubs, and is surrounded by good walking in lovely countryside. Bath has plenty to offer, from shops and tearooms to a theatre, Roman baths and historic Pump Rooms.