- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Stables Cottage is a delightful, detached barn conversion set in a tranquil location on the owners' working arable farm.
With three bedrooms including one double with en-suite shower room, one twin, plus one single, this cottage can sleep five people.
The cottage also includes a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
Outside is off road parking for three cars, a private front patio with furniture, plus shared lawned gardens with with a pond area.
With wonderful walks available from the doorstep and many nearby outstanding attractions including Stonehenge, this charming barn conversion offers friends and families a wonderful, peaceful place to enjoy a relaxed holiday in Wiltshire.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private front patio with furniture
- Shared lawned area with unfenced pond and access to surrounding fields
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The owner has a dog, pets must be kept on a lead when in shared grounds
- Note: There is an unfenced pond close to the cottage, children and pets to be supervised.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Melksham 2 miles; Devizes 5 miles.
Wiltshire is a county offering cultural richness, historical sites, friendly people and attractions for all the family. A holiday in Wiltshire really does have something to suit everyone at any time of year.
The scattered rural hamlet of Bowerhill is situated two miles from the market town of Melksham in west Wiltshire. There are a number of attractions within easy reach including Stonehenge, Avebury, the stately homes and gardens at Bowood, Longleat and Chalfield Manor, the city of Bath, the market towns of Devizes and Marlborough and the National Trust owned Lacock Abbey.