- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Mole End Cottage is a beautifully-presented cottage attached to the owners' home, in a rural position near the village of Mickleton.
With two bedrooms, one double and one twin, this cottage can sleep four people.
The cottage also includes a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area, a utility room and a sitting room.
Outside is off road parking for 2 cars, a front patio garden with seating and a side lawned garden with furniture and BBQ.
Mole End Cottage offers a charming base for friends and families looking to explore the surrounding towns and villages, nearby NT properties and enjoy a relaxing break in the countryside.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin with additional z-bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Side enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Separate front patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: There is a footpath to the side of the property, which the owners use to access their home.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Chipping Campden 3.5 miles; Shipston-on-Stour 8 miles; Stratford-upon-Avon 8.5 miles.
Wiltshire is a county offering cultural richness, historical sites, friendly people and attractions for all the family. A holiday in Wiltshire really does have something to suit everyone at any time of year.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.