- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Greyhound Farm House is a delightful, Grade II listed cottage in Barnsley, in the Cotswold countryside, close to the ancient Roman town of Cirencester and can sleep sixteen people.
The cottage has eight bedrooms over the ground and first floors, all with en-suite shower rooms, consisting of four king-size double bedrooms (can be twin on request), a double, a family room with 1 double and 1 single and two twin rooms, as well as a main ground floor bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with dining area,a sitting room with doors to patio and a first floor sitting room with access to the rear garden.
Outside, the cottage has off road parking for four cars and a garden to the side and rear with furniture and a barbecue.
With the popular Regency spa town of Cheltenham nearby, Greyhound Farm House is the perfect base for your holiday to Gloucestershire.
Eight bedrooms: 1 x ground floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 double and 1 single with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) ALL beds will be made up as double unless requested seven days before the holiday starts. with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with doors to patio. First floor sitting room with access to rear garden.
- Oil underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, 3 x fridges, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, Wii games console, WiFi, payphone, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned and paved garden to side and rear with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Owner will take delivery of a pre-paid supermarket shop
- Note: Mobile signal can be intermittent
- Please Note - From 22nd September to 6th November 2020 the price of this property has been reduced to accommodate smaller groups in line with the Rule of 6 regulations, as such, only the beds required will be made up.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Cirencester 4.5 miles; Swindon 18.5 miles; Gloucester 22 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
The village of Barnsley dates back to Roman times and is situated south of the Cotswold Hills. Beautiful countryside surrounds the area and there are many unspoilt, ancient villages to visit. Barnsley also hosts a village garden festival every year.