- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
The Yurt is a very special holiday home, set in a peaceful location by the owner's fishing lake near the village of Beckford, in the Gloucestershire countryside.
This unique property is all open plan, with a double bed, roll-top bath with shower attachment, kitchen area, dining area with lake views and a sitting area with gas fire.
The WC is in a separate structure just outside the yurt.
There is a hand-built veranda, ideal for relaxing, and guests also have use of the owners' field, hot tub and outdoor swimming pool should they wish.
There is off road parking for one car, though please note in bad weather, driving along the track across the field to The Yurt may not be possible.
Ideal for recharging the batteries in a unique and characterful setting, The Yurt is perfectly placed for enjoying Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, including Cheltenham, Broadway and Evesham.
All ground floor.
Open plan yurt accommodation with one double bed, roll-top bath with hand-held shower, basin, kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas coal-effect fire. Separate WC just outside yurt.
- Underfloor heating with gas fire
- Combination oven/microwave, 2-ring gas hob, dishwasher, fridge
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Sole use of hot tub next to yurt
- Wooden veranda overlooking fishing lake with furniture and BBQ
- Use of owner's field
- Fire pit in wood
- Use of rowing boat by arrangement with owner
- Bike storage available
- Off road parking for 1 car
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub/restaurant 8 mins walk
- Note: No TV
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am
- Note: On-site fishing available such as large Carp, Roach, Rudd and Perch
- Ramp for wheelchair access
- Please note that this property has a Monday and Friday arrival date only
- If you are a returning Customer, please call our call centre to make your booking
Please note that this property has a Monday and Friday arrival date only
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Evesham & Tewkesbury 6 miles; Cheltenham 9 miles; Broadway 11 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Beckford is a small riverside village on the Worcestershire/Gloucestershire border. The village has a quality country inn, an attractive Norman church, and a nature reserve. Close by is Evesham, and elegant Cheltenham is also an easy drive away, with a good selection of shops, restaurants and the Gold Cup horse racing.