- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Rickyard Cottage enjoys a delightful position in Castlemorton at the foot of the undulating Malvern Hills.
This charming holiday property affords incredible views of the hills, and the pleasant Castlemorton Common can be accessed directly from the rear of the cottage.
The single-storey accommodation offers a light and airy living space including two bedrooms, a modern, compact galley style kitchen, a comfy sitting room and dining area that benefit from a warming and cosy wood burning stove, and an attractive conservatory which opens out onto a large private garden.
Rickyard Cottage is situated within the owner's home's grounds, and the surrounding Herefordshire and Worcestershire countryside offers wonderful walks right from the doorstep.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with corner bath with shower over, basin and WC. Modern, fitted galley-style kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, TV with FreeSat, video, DVD, CD player/radio, WiFi, small library of games/books/DVDs/videos
- Fuel, power and starter pack of fuel for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 15 minutes' walk
- Note: There is a pond close by in the owner's orchard
- Please ensure young children are supervised.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Malvern 6 miles; Ledbury 8 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Visitors are drawn to the village for its fine looking 12th century church and its close proximity to the attractions and amenities of some charming historic towns including Malvern, Tewkesbury and Ledbury. These towns, which are situated close to the borders of Herefordshire and Worcestershire, are characterised by their unusual and striking black and white houses, their hospitable old inns, good restaurants and interesting shops. Upton-on-Severn, which offers welcoming pubs, a picturesque marina, a riverside location and regular boat trips, is also close by. Stunning countryside is all around here, and there is an abundance of historic buildings and gardens, fascinating museums, castles, and railways within easy touring distance.