- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Crop Vale Farm Cottages
Pershore 3 miles. Located in the tiny hamlet of Cropthorne, just three miles from the pretty market towns of Pershore and Evesham, these three luxurious Cotswold holiday cottages sit on a family run livestock farm, amongst tranquil surroundings. These beautiful Cotswold holiday cottages have been lovingly converted and uniquely furnished and decorated, exuding quality and style, perfect for those seeking peace and quiet during a romantic getaway. All of these wonderful Cotswold holiday cottages boast woodburners and rear patio gardens, two even benefit from a hot tub, perfect for relaxing in peace and quiet and forgetting the stress of everyday life, with the help of the heartwarming views of the surrounding countryside. Visit the nearby towns, which boast many individual shops, along with a fine selection of cafes, restaurants and traditional inns where you can sample some of the local produce this area offers. Wander along the many idyllic walking trails available in the surrounding unspoilt countryside or beside the banks of the River Avon, embrace the scenery by bike or from horseback, or try your hand at one of the several golf courses close by. The quintessentially English village of Broadway, along with celebrated Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare, and the Regency spa town of Cheltenham are all also within easy reach of these Pershore cottages. Booked together or separately, these three Cotswold cottages offer fantastic, relaxing hideaways, from which to enjoy a romantic break.
Cropvale Farm is a detached, single-storey timber lodge on a working farm in Cropthorne near Pershore and is part of a group of three.
There is a king-size double, a twin room, a family bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area, and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, a veranda and a lawned garden.
Cropvale Farm, finished to a very high standard and ideally placed for the Cotswolds, makes a wonderful retreat for couples or for families as a year round holiday base.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms. 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Electric heating with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Decked veranda, lawned rear garden with, covered hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 8 mins walk ( currently closed as under renovation , next nearest pub is 15 min walk )
- Note: To ensure a quiet relaxing stay for all guests, hot tub use is between 8:30am and 10:30pm
- Note: Due to single phase electric supply, this property is unable to support the charging of electric cars.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Evesham 7 miles; Worcester 9 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Pershore is a market town on the River Avon, with a good selection of amenities and set amidst lovely countryside, much used for fruit growing. Pershore makes an ideal base for exploring the Cotswolds.