- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Crop Vale Farm Cottages
Pershore 3 miles. Located in the tiny hamlet of Cropthorne, just three miles from the pretty market towns of Pershore and Evesham, these three luxurious Cotswold holiday cottages sit on a family run livestock farm, amongst tranquil surroundings. These beautiful Cotswold holiday cottages have been lovingly converted and uniquely furnished and decorated, exuding quality and style, perfect for those seeking peace and quiet during a romantic getaway. All of these wonderful Cotswold holiday cottages boast woodburners and rear patio gardens, two even benefit from a hot tub, perfect for relaxing in peace and quiet and forgetting the stress of everyday life, with the help of the heartwarming views of the surrounding countryside. Visit the nearby towns, which boast many individual shops, along with a fine selection of cafes, restaurants and traditional inns where you can sample some of the local produce this area offers. Wander along the many idyllic walking trails available in the surrounding unspoilt countryside or beside the banks of the River Avon, embrace the scenery by bike or from horseback, or try your hand at one of the several golf courses close by. The quintessentially English village of Broadway, along with celebrated Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare, and the Regency spa town of Cheltenham are all also within easy reach of these Pershore cottages. Booked together or separately, these three Cotswold cottages offer fantastic, relaxing hideaways, from which to enjoy a romantic break.
Parlour Barn is one of three delightful holiday properties set on the owners' livestock farm.
Set entirely across the ground floor, this lovely, semi-detached cottage offers one super king-size double bedroom (can be twin on request) with an en-suite shower room and can sleep two people, plus there is a kitchen/dining room and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, plus a private courtyard garden with furniture, barbecue and luxurious hot tub.
Parlour Barn offers couples a delightful, romantic holiday base in beautiful Cotswolds' countryside.
All ground floor. One super king-size double bedroom (can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Private, enclosed courtyard garden with furniture, BBQ and hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 8 mins walk ( currently closed as under renovation , next nearest pub is 15 min walk )
- Note: Guests under 18yrs are not accepted
- Note: To ensure a quiet relaxing stay for all guests, hot tub use is between 8:30am and 10:30pm
- Note: Due to single phase electric supply, this property is unable to support the charging of electric cars.
Note: This property does not accept guests under 18.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Evesham 7 miles; Worcester 9 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Situated close to the River Avon, the picturesque market town of Pershore boasts a magnificent Norman Abbey, Georgian architecture and a good range of shops and eateries.