- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Park Farm Cottage is a detached cottage in the small Wiltshire village of Garsdon near to Malmesbury.
The cottage sleeps eight people and has two double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The cottage also contains a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is ample off road parking and a large lawned garden with patio, furniture, barbecue, a paddock and an orchard.
Set in beautiful countryside, Park Farm Cottage is a superb cottage for a family holiday in this beautiful part of the country.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with shared en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x twin with shared en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast area (seats 4). Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric range cooker with gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, payphone, selection of books and games
- All fuel, power and fuel for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- 2 x travel cot, highchair and playpen available
- Ample off road parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed large lawned garden with patio, furniture, BBQ, paddock and orchard
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: Split-level garden with approx
- 2' drop onto lawn
- Free WiFi
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Malmesbury 3 miles.
Wiltshire is a county offering cultural richness, historical sites, friendly people and attractions for all the family. A holiday in Wiltshire really does have something to suit everyone at any time of year.
The Wiltshire village of Garsdon is 3 miles from the town of Malmesbury on the southern edge of the Cotswold Hills. A short drive away are the Cotswold Water Park, Castle Combe and the village of Lacock, used as the setting for the Cranford TV series.