- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Oak Lodge is an all ground floor lodge in the hamlet of Glasshouse near to Newent in Gloucestershire.
The lodge sleeps four people and has one double bedroom with an en-suite, a twin bedroom and a family bathroom.
Also in the lodge is an open plan living area with a kitchen and sitting area with doors leading to a private terrace with outdoor furniture.
One of a group of three, Oak Lodge is a superb holiday home in the beautiful Forest of Dean.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked area to front with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: No children under 12 years old (including infants) Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: Due to the rural location of the property the Wifi can on occasion be slower than usual
- Note: No parties of workers will be accepted.
Note: No children under 12 years old including infants
Note: No parties of workers will be accepted
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newent 3 miles; Ross-on-Wye 9 miles; Gloucester 9 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Glasshouse lies is surrounded by ancient woodland at the foot of May Hill in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Glasshouse boasts a village pub with an excellent reputation for serving fine food and ales.