- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Lakeview Yurt is a very special holiday home, set in a peaceful location by the owner's fishing lake near the village of Beckford, in the Gloucestershire countryside.
This unique property is all open plan, with a king-size double bed with lake views, roll-top bath with shower attachment, kitchen area, dining area and a sitting area with gas fire.
The WC is in a separate structure just outside the yurt.
There is a veranda, ideal for relaxing, and guests also have use of a private hot tub, two person sauna, furniture and chinimnea with all fuel included.
There is off road parking for one car, though please note in bad weather, driving along the track across the field to The Lakeview Yurt may not be possible.
Ideal for recharging the batteries in a unique and characterful setting, The Lakeview Yurt is perfectly placed for enjoying Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, including Cheltenham, Broadway and Evesham.
All ground floor.
Open plan yurt accommodation with one king-size double bed, roll-top bath with hand-held shower, basin, kitchen, breakfast bar and sitting area. Separate basin and WC accessed via yurt.
- Underfloor heating
- Combination microwave/grill/steam oven, 2-ring induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Projector with DVD player
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Wooden veranda overlooking lake with private hot tub with radio, sauna for 2 with CD player, furniture and chiminea/BBQ
- Use of rowing boat by prior arrangement with owner, at own risk
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Sun terrace with sun loungers
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub/restaurant 8 mins walk
- Note: No TV
- Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am
- Note: On-site fishing available such as large Carp, Roach, Rudd and Perch. Please note that this property has a Monday and Friday arrival date only If you are a returning Customer, please call our call centre to make your booking
Please note that this property has a Monday and Friday arrival date only
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Evesham & Tewkesbury 6 miles; Cheltenham 9 miles; Broadway 11 miles.
Visitors to the Cotswolds have long treasured memories of charming towns and villages built from the famous honey-coloured stone, it now boasts a thriving community of contemporary artists working from studios and shops throughout the area.
Beckford is a small riverside village on the Worcestershire/Gloucestershire border. The village has a quality country inn, an attractive Norman church, and a nature reserve. Close by is Evesham, and elegant Cheltenham is also an easy drive away, with a good selection of shops, restaurants and the Gold Cup horse racing.